This is an uncertain time with new information and guidelines being made and communicated almost daily. We at North Bridge Dental understand your concern and frustration.
Our goal since opening has remained the same: to provide the best care possible for our patients and community with a high level of ethics, professionalism, quality, and kindness.
We have been in compliance with universal infection control standards and OSHA guidelines from the start. A few examples of these are:
- Hand hygiene.
- Use of personal protective equipment (e.g., gloves, masks, eyewear).
- Respiratory hygiene / cough etiquette.
- Sharps safety (engineering and work practice controls).
- Safe injection practices
- Sterile instruments and devices.
- Clean and disinfected environmental surfaces.
During the COVID epidemic, we have put in MANY additional features to our personal office protocols in which we desire you, our patients, to be aware of. Some of these include:
- Use of additional PPE for staff, including N95 masks, face shields, etc
- Use of additional technologies to reduce person to person spread
- Paperless, electronic consent forms
- Use of an extra-oral vacuum system to contain water spray
- Installation of an advanced filtration system in our existing HVAC, thanks to our friends at AIRSERVE
- Reviewing and updating any new policies that may come in the future weeks
As you can imagine, this amount of time and material is a large investment. We are asking a temporary, modest fee of $10 per appointment in order to allow us to keep the PPE properly supplied for the benefit our patients and staff. Without these supplies will will need to temporarily close our office again, per state law. We thank you for your understanding and hope you are doing well!
Please see the additional statements attached to this page for more information.