Thank you for trusting us with your dental care with us. When you schedule an appointment with North Bridge Dental, we set aside enough time to provide you with the highest quality care. Should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment please contact our office as soon as possible, and no later than 48 hours (2 days) prior to your scheduled appointment. This gives us time to schedule other patients who may be waiting for an appointment. Please see our Appointment Cancellation/No Show Policy below:
- Any new patient who fails to show for their initial visit will not be rescheduled.
- Any established patient who does not show or cancels/reschedules an appointment and has not contacted our office with a least 48 hours’ notice will be considered a No Show and Charged a $25.00.* This includes being late to the appointment by more than 10 minutes.
- Any established patient who does not arrive on time or cancels/reschedules an appointment without 48-hour notice will be charged a $50.00
- If a third appointment is broken without 48-hour notice, the patient is subject to dismissal from North Bridge Dental.
- The fee is charged to the patient, not the insurance company, and is due prior to scheduling the time of the patient’s next office visit.
- All appointments must be confirmed three to seven days prior to the appointment.
As a courtesy, we make reminders for appointments. If you do not receive a reminder, the above Policy will remain in effect. Patients are responsible for updating contact information.
We understand there may be times when an unforeseen emergency occurs, and you may not be able to keep your scheduled appointment. If you should receive extenuating circumstances please contact us as soon as possible, and we may waive the fee. You may contact North Bridge Dental 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the number above. Should it be after regular business hours Monday through Thursday, or a weekend, you may leave a message.
*Charges do not apply if insurance provider specifies in their contract.