This is an membership plan that allows individuals and families to receive quality dental care for a percentage off the office’s usual, customary and reasonable (UCR) fees. This is not an insurance plan, no claims are filed, and no payments are made to any other healthcare providers. North Bridge Dental is not a licensed insurer, health maintenance organization, or other underwriter of health services. This plan may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, insurance, discount plans or advertisements.
Once the annual fee is paid, you will be entitled to the dental benefit membership program for 12 consecutive months (one subscription term). Members, spouses and dependent children under 21 years of age are eligible. Children may be members only as dependents of adult members. You have the right to cancel at any time, however, this plan is non-refundable.
The Membership Includes (per subscription term):
- Two Examinations (comprehensive,periodic, or periodontal)
- One (1) Set of Full Mouth X-rays (either a Panoramic or 18 series)
- Two (2) regular cleanings per term*
- Four (4) bitewing x-rays (check up x-rays)
- Two (2) fluoride treatments per year up to age 18
- One (1) limited/emergency exam per term
- 20% discount on all dental services not listed above
* Regular Cleanings will only be performed after evaluating for the presence of gum disease. Additional treatment may be required prior to or instead of a routine cleaning.
Low Annual Fee
- Primary Member – $250
- Each additional member – $200
- Periodontal plan (add on) $150 per member
- Required if gum disease present
- Covers four (4) periodontal maintenance cleanings instead of the 2 prophylactic cleanings
- Low Cost
- No Deductible
- Pre-existing conditions are covered
- No claim forms
- No waiting period
- No annual maximum
- No treatment limitations
- No Pre-determinations
- No exclusions on treatment
- No fighting the insurance company to pay on claims
Terms and Limitation
- This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance.
- It CANNOT be combined with any other dental insurance.
- It is good ONLY at North Bridge Dental. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will NOT offer this discount.
- Payment in full is due at time of service.
- Any service not paid for at the time of service will be billed at usual and customary fees.
- No refunds will be given if the patient chooses not to use their dental plan.
- Plan is subject to change yearly.
- Must remain a plan participant the entire duration of recommended treatment.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical, car, disability, or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this plan cannot be used.
- This plan is non-transferable. Family members cannot be substituted in for another family member
- If payment for treatment by paying through Carecredit, the discount is reduced by 10% due to merchant fees
- Cannot be combined with any other offers
- Dental service only, products not included